Our sliding fee scale ranges from $200 to $800 per year depending on classes taken, family income & size.
Mondays 3:00-7:00pm; Wednesday 4:00-7:00pm; Saturdays 8am-noon
September to May Community Dance Program: BalletRox Dance! offers affordable, professional dance classes at Spontaneous Celebrations Community Center located at 45 Danforth St, Jamaica Plain, MA, to children in grades K-12, from September to May (30 weeks of classes). This program is designed to make dance accessible to all Boston youth. Classes are open to the community for a nominal, sliding scale fee; there is no pre-requisite or audition required. Tuition includes all dancewear and recital costumes at no additional charge. There are classes for all ages, from 4 to 18, and all levels beginning to advanced. At each level, students spend half their time studying ballet, and half their time on a variety of dance forms, including jazz, tap and hip hop. Dance classes are taught by BalletRox instructors who also teach in the BalletRox/BPS Dance Program.
On line registration and application for reduced tuition: http://www.balletrox.info/registration
Level I: grades K0-K2; Level II: grades 1-3; Level III: grades 3-6, Level IV: grades 6 and up. These are suggested age and grade levels, but may vary by prior experience and teacher recommendation.
- Saturday, 8:00 – 9:00 am, Level IV – Ballet (prior experience required)
- Saturday, 8:15 – 9:00 am, Level II - Tap
- Saturday, 9:00 – 9:50 am, Level I - Creative Movement and Beginning Ballet
- Saturday, 9:00 – 10:00 am, Level II - Ballet
- Saturday, 10:00 – 11:00 am, Level III/IV - Tap
- Saturday, 11:00 – 12:00 noon, Level III/IV - Ballet
- Monday, 3:00 – 5:00 pm, Level IV - Ballet, with Pointe (prior experience required)
- Monday, 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Level III/IV – Tap (prior experience required)
- Monday, 6:00 – 7:00 pm, Level III/IV - Ballet
- Wednesday, 4:00 – 5:00 pm, Level III/IV – Hip Hop Street Jazz
- Wednesday, 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Level III/IV – Modern Fusion: Caribbean Soca
- Wednesday, 6:00 – 7:00 pm, Level II/III – Hip Hop Street Jazz
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call 617-224-7386